Antecedents of Organizational Commitment of North Bintan District Office Employees


  • Eka Kurnia Saputra STIE Pembangunan Tanjungpinang
  • Agustinus Sihombing STIE Pembangunan Tanjungpinang
  • Corina Corina STIE Pembangunan Tanjungpinang
  • Muhammad Rizki STIE Pembangunan Tanjungpinang
  • Gulam Hazmin PGRI University Yogyakarta



Personal Factors, organizational factors, non-organizational factors, organizational commitment.


This study aims to determine the influence of personal, Organizational, and Non-Organizational factors on Organizational commitment among North Bintan District Office employees. This type of research is quantitative with an associative approach. The population and sample in this study amounted to 42 people, sampled using saturated sampling techniques. The data analysis techniques used are data quality tests, which include validity tests and reliability tests; classical assumption tests consisting of normality, multicollinearity, and heteroscedasticity tests; multiple regression analysis and hypothesis tests, which include t-tests (partial), F tests (simultaneous), and coefficient of determination tests (R2) using the SPSS application. The F test results showed a significant value of 0.000, and the test results of the coefficient of determination were 0.732, or 73.2%, while the remaining 26.8% was influenced by other variables that were not studied. The results of this study show that personal factors (X1), organizational factors (X2), and non-organizational factors (X3) simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on organizational commitment. With the formation of personal factors, organizational factors, and good non-organizational factors, good organizational commitment is also created.




How to Cite

Saputra, E. K., Sihombing, A., Corina, C., Rizki, M., & Hazmin, G. (2024). Antecedents of Organizational Commitment of North Bintan District Office Employees. Collegium, 1(1), 21–25.